How it Works
Thank you for shopping at the ReStore!
Your purchases help families through Habitat for Humanity and building a stronger community.
- Place your order online and complete payment.
- You'll receive a confirmation email when your order has been received. If you don't see a confirmation in your inbox within 2 days, please search "Calgary ReStore" into your email inbox.
Our team will process the order and you will receive another email once it's ready for pick-up.
Pick-Up Times and Location:
- Pick-ups can be made between 9 AM and 5 PM, seven days a week.
- South Calgary ReStore, located at 7291 11St SE.
Pick Up How-Tos:
- Show a South ReStore customer service associate your proof of purchase 'Ready for Pick-up' email or SMS text notification.
- Proceed to the loading bay located at the rear of the building.
- Our team will bring your item out to the bay for you to load.
- Please note that for everyone’s safety around COVID-19, our team is not permitted to load items into vehicles, so please ensure you have enough support to load the item on your own.
Customers have two days to pick-up orders. Any orders that are not picked up within two days will be considered a donation and may be restocked as available inventory online or in store.