how it works
Thank you for shopping at the ReStore!
Your purchases help families through Habitat for Humanity and building stronger communities in Southern Alberta.
- Place your order online and complete payment.
- You'll receive a confirmation email when your order has been received. If you don't see a confirmation within two business days, please search 'Habitat for Humanity'.
You will receive another email once it is ready for pick-up.
Pick-Up Times and Location:
- Orders can be picked up during business hours:
- 7291 11St SE
- Monday to Sunday between 9 AM and 5 PM
- Medicine Hat
- 509 17St SW
- Monday to Saturday between 9 AM and 5 PM
Pick Up How-to's:
- Arrive at the pick-up bay located at the back of the building.
- Show a customer service associate your 'Ready for Pick-up' notification.
- Our team will bring your item out to the bay for you to load.
- Our team is not permitted to load items into vehicles, so please ensure you have enough support to load the item on your own.
Customers have two days to pick-up orders after receiving the 'Ready for Pick-up' notification. Any orders that are not picked up within two days will be considered a donation and may be restocked as available inventory online or in store.